Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm blessed because of all you guys :)

Hi everyone!
I'm back and here I'm dedicating most of this entry to people who have entered my life and make my life happier :)

A random post of my internship colleagues! Thanks for the great help and I'm glad to have known you guys :)


As usual, a feast of Omega at Sushi Express before booze! ;)

Thank you girls for entering my life through twitter and our favourite hobby, shopping! :) Cheers to our friendships and more booze! =D


Reunited with my poly mates over at the alumni reunion dinner. I missed those poly days. The laughter, study times together..=)
I won't forget the 2 girls who have stayed with me to the deepest of my heart till now, YY and Jasmine:)

Some of my recent buys!
LB Whittaker Wedges x MSF Toe-capped Flats x TSR Silver Cross Bracelet x LB Bejou Bralet.

Recent Oftds :)

Ending the post with amazing food:)

Cheers to more of all these in the near future. Counting my blessings daily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment