Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Symmetry Cafe

An impromptu trip together with my bff to try out new cafe as it's our last week of holidays before the final semester commences next week. :)
Brought her to try Symmetry and as usual, our dear phone GPS brought us walking one big round.lols..a unique cafe located in a quiet area of bugis, it's a nice place to chill and hang out with pals! We totally lost track of our time there! :)
A random note, there's actually daily lunch and dinner menus and weekend brunch menus! Sat's brunch till 3pm and Sun's all day brunch! :) Can't wait to try the brunch menu soon, do hope its with my boyf.
The pretty Lunch Menu :)

Love the wooden theme decor of the cafe :)

Chose a quiet cosy corner by the window :) Yup that's my shy bff :)

Latte! My usual coffee dose!

Her Berries Milkshake! Slurp!

My Turkey Croissant! Delicious=D

Short Ribs & Egg! Yum!
In search of amazing truffle fries. This doesn't disappoint! =D

Ending off with a photo of me with the 2 lovely dolls outside the cafe! =D
 This place is a good place for one to hide and have a good sip with a book to spend off the afternoon.! Definitely heading back for more :)

 
I'm wearing HH top, Topshop Peplum Skirt, Hermes Kelly Double Tour Bracelet, Givenchy Antigona, Tods Flats, Chanel Chain and Burberry Watch :)


Till then.! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment