Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pasarbella and Friends go to Town Event and Random Snippets.

Hello, hope your weekend went well! It's a weekend of mugging for me for work, the woes of being in the science industry! :( But nonetheless mine was filled with fun and loads of food!
Studying together with my girl, just like old uni times :)
The 2 angels of my life, couldn't ask for more :)
We are coincidentally in shades of blue today =D
After our mystery guest arrives, we headed off for MBS nearby!
Headed for Cafe Asia fair first. It's a fair for the coffee lovers and food industries to come together and showcase all the different coffee machines one has to offer, and the coffee and confectionary items that others share about! Coffee smells lingers all over the exhibition halls. Dutch Colony, Toby's Estate and Liberty Coffee were a few who were there! Free coffee tasting was available as well! 

Cheers to nice cafe latte by Toby's Estate!
I love that it doesn't contain much acidic notes! :)
Us and our happy faces with our lattes! =D

Headed for Pasarbella and Friends go to Town Event at Events Plaza at MBS!
I always love Pasarbella Market and was quite excited to head over to check out :)

It was scorching hot even at 4plus pm, a bummer :( 
Came across this stall that sells macaroons! The colors attract me the most, however it's alittle on the higher end price side :(
Us basking under the hot sun for some Vitamin D, a Parma Ham Sandwich that costs a freaking $18! Believe me, if I knew it was $18, I wouldn't have bought it :( I have a weakness for Parma Ham. The sandwich turned out to be mediocre. We had the comfort of some beers too under the hot weather!
Since we had car, we travelled all the way to the north-east area for some comfort food! No reservations was allowed during the weekends, and was told dinner starts at 6pm sharp so we could head over straight as there wasn't much queue. To our amazement, we reached at 6.10pm and we were 6th in queue =(
An hour later, our food FINALLY arrives!!! 
We all love what we ordered and shared amongst each other. 
Don't you think when you share your food, it tastes even better? =D
Sinfully delicious Hazelnut cake and Lemon Meringue tart to end off the night :)

xxxxxxxxx

Random food Snippets! :)
Homemade Brownie that's so sweet :)
Dinner with comfort french food that's so good! 
I'm craving for it again as I'm typing this down!
Friday super sinful and full dinner at P.S. Cafe at Dempsey area!
The baby ribs was awesome!

xxxxxxxxxx

Random Shopping Surprise!
My Shopbop finally arrived! =D
Scored this pair of Tory Burch Reva Logo Flats at a steal! 20% off code in the mailer! =D
Mad happy to wear it out on Friday!
Have been aiming this for awhile, however local boutiques were way more expensive and sizing always run out for me :(
Helped dear Winda love scored this gorgeous Tory Burch card case too! :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Heartwarming Home Food!
Dear Auntie specially prepared this soup that helps in people with anemia! 
It was so delicious and filled with her love despite her being a vegetarian and couldn't have it herself.
Couldn't ask for more :') 
Specially brought back from Malacca, I warmed up the soup and prepared for mum and I, Assam Laksa! =D We ate with happiness on our faces! I love assam laksa, and Penang's still the best!
What I had this morning :)
Milicrepe from the famous Malacca's Nadeje Cake Shop along with my favourite stash of tea from Tealy Tea! =D

xxxxxxxxxx

I love these 2 little ones =D

Meet ZeZe, the cute little nephew! He brought smiles to my face immediately without fail each time, be it through pictures of him or seeing him irl personally! He brings all my tiredness away and he's a happy pill for his family =D
Cute little niece, cousin of ZeZe! She's a year old plus now and she's also adorable ttm! 
Just alittle too over-active sometimes hahaha =D

xxxxxxxxx

Till the next, have a good rest before the week starts again tomorrow!

Cheers! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment