Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011 :)

Christmas for 2011 has been good to me and I'm glad for all activities pre organized just specially for this day :)

Pre-Christmas: Goodies Receiving, Wrapping of Christmas goodie bags for my friends, Dinner ;)



Found a set of 6 perfect gifts for my friends, each with its unique characteristic imprinted on it and REALLY FRAGILE ;) Together in their little Green Christmas bag will include a pack of selection goodies from royce chocolates ;)
Quite upset with myself when I accidentally broke one of my friend's gift..
Yummy air-flown Japanese Products and Marks&Spencer, thank you my friends for knowing me best ;)


Dinner was served before the clock strike 12;)

Christmas Day - Morning:

Breakfast at Riders Cafe with an outfit suitable for the rainy morning! :)

What's on Me: LB Walcott Necklace, Hot Pink LB Basics Bandage Skirt, Topshop Tank, Zara Cardigan, Burberry Watch, MD Bracelet

Christmas Day - Afternoon & Night:


High-Tea at Canele on the 6th Floor of Shaw Tower :) Indulgence with store's BlackForest Cake that's too pretty to be eaten :)

A pack of homemade cookies from bestie, Jayne dearest :)


Dinner Gathering with pals that meant a whole lot to me ;) The joy, fun and laughter that filled up the whole cafe was great ;) though its a wrong location choice for dinner venue as it's super crowded in town! Food was only so-so, and only when I'm blogging, I realized I did not take a picture of my main course! haha was too carried away I presume :)


What's Christmas without a little dash of green, red and white with sparks ;)

What's on Me: LB Alejandro Dress in Forest Green, LB Walcott Necklace, Swarovski Watch, Coach Bag, LB Tinsel Flats in Silver

Got myself a RMK x Kate Spade Christmas Makeup Base Kit as present this year as I really adore the casing and those miniature products ;) I have also been wanting to try on RMK as I have heard good reviews of it before! Perfect for myself! Christmas Pressie by a special person :)


Yup that pretty much sum up my Christmas in the year 2011. How's yours? Hope its great! ;)


Lets embrace and cherish all who meant a place in our hearts, forgo all unhappiness and frustrations before, and welcoming a brand new year 2012 in a few days time!Cheers to the many goodness that's unveiling for all of us in a brand new year! :)


To end off, do help me spread the love around! Thanks!:)

Till the next.!









Embrace and forgive...

No comments:

Post a Comment