Friday, February 3, 2012

CNY 2012 :)

First of all, Happy CNY people! :)

2 more days to mark a happy end to first 15 days of Lunar CNY, kind of miss all the fun atmosphere each time CNY comes by annually. :) Well my CNY this year was blessed and fun! Didn't really take much photos due to the continuous sumptous feasting, gambling, praying and simply just pure house visitings :)

Pre-CNY:


Managed to book a last minute slot at SalonVim to get a new hair change for a brand new year :)
Permed my hair with wine brown highlights and bangs! ;) Absolutely loving despite the damage done! Hee. Was in CWC sonette blouse in Wine Red, White crochet shorts from ASOS and Kate Spade tote that day! A good 5-6hours well spent in salon catching up with Gary abit and a new hairdo ;)


Went for OhVola's Meetup Session in Tangong Pagar on Saturday before CNY eve ;)
What I wore:
Catwalkclose Spag top in Red
White Topshop Shorts
Rayban Sunglasses
Hermes Kelly Double Tour Bracelet in Black
Swarovski Watch in White
Catwalkclose Vonne Slouchy Suede Tote

Got a quick express manicure after the meetup at a small nail salon inside International Plaza that I chanced upon ;) Love the friendliness of the staff! hee :) How's my new shade of red for the Dragon year ahead ;)

Went home to try my Cassidy Crochet Top from OhVola in Navy Blue and my, it blew me away! I'm an absolute lover of anything crochet as you all may know :) This top choses to put the collar with crochet right to the back too! Featuring half sleeve and comes with a sash to add some waist to your whole outlook! Loving it when paired with shorts or even plain skirts :)

A huge downpour came and was blown away by this breathtaking view of double rainbows that stayed for awhile thereafter :) A moment of bliss :)

Finally its down to our regular family steamboat during the eve of CNY, followed by praying at midnight :)

CNY days:


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY TO ALL DRAGON BABIES OUT THERE :) Received lovely red packets from parents (mainly LoveBonito's and Sincere Watches' Designs) Wishing them a healthy and prosperous year ahead, my precious loved ones. :)


Went visitng my Lao Xin too, which happens to be my grandmother's sworn sister if you are wondering :) She's extremely healthy still and its a blessing to be able to see her still lively and happy every year; even at the age of 80plus! =D




My aunt's little baby, who's all groomed up and chubby still ;) hee!



At my godma's place, with little naughty cousin whom i'm suspecting of ADHD as he's super hyperactive! haha, together with his mum; my beautiful godsis Kate :) Had loads of yummy food galore everytime I visited them! :) Went home with a satisfied tummy! P/s: try out those goodies if you chance by Germany next time, and they are cheap too! =D Godma pass me a red crystal dustcap for my iPhone too. Forever love :)



First time having 盆菜during CNY this year :) Awesome 12 kinds of the precious seafood delicacies in a pot! And a must try to this brand of moscato, it awesome! You can get them at major supermarkets (Fairprice Finesr, Cold Storage, Marketplace etc) :) and a lovely rose candy that's only good for viewing pleasure :)


Well there's about a little bit of my CNY pics :)


On to my outfits for CNY this year! :)


What I Wore(初一):
LoveBonito's Taia Kate in Burgundy Size S
Pazzion Red Flats
Dior Clutch
Mauboussin Pearl Watch in Black
Hermes Collier de Chien in Black


What I wore (初二):
Megagamie J'aime Les Organza Dress in Tangerine Size S
MiuMiu Floral Crystal bracelet
Watch, Clutch and Flats as above


What I Wore(初七):
LoveBonito's Kassel Knot Skirt in Forest Green
Peach Tank top from BKK
Braided Bracelet in Black from DoorStepLuxury.com
Burberry Watch
Tiffany&Co. Chain
Pazzion Flats


What I wore(初六):
TheClosetLover Scarlet Razzle Tank in Cream Size S
LoveBonito's Kassel Knot Skirt in Forest Green
Clutch, Bracelet, Flats, Chain as above

Meet my lovely poly bunch to visit one of our lecturers for CNY cum mini gathering :)
So glad to be able to see Xinyi from her break in Aussie for that day :) A blessed bunch I'm blessed upon for years and counting on our friendships :)


That practically sums up my CNY this year, hope all of you out there had as much fun as I did this year :)


Heard about VanityTrove from Rach's blog and decided to check it out. It has gotten the concept from the Mystery Bag Style that originated in Japan. For merely a SGD25 monthly, a box of random mystery surprises will be sent right to your doorstep :) It's exciting as we wouldn't know what goodies are packed for us according to the skincare quiz we took:)
December's debut box was really full of goodies, from Snail2Cream Ac Troubled Masks to SkinInc, SKII etc.! Too bad I missed it, but go ahead paying for the next :)

January's box came and here are the contents of what's in the box:

My personal favourites are the Leader's Clinic Mask, Clinique Moisture Surge and Yadah Sample Pack that's all too cute to be used! =D My skin was more of a Dry-Sensitive condition so these products actually works well for me with no breakouts or anything up till now! My skin feels hydrated each time I uses the Clinique Moisture Surge, a god-sent sample bottle by VanityTrove.


February's box is arriving soon and it's gonna be special this month as it's the Valentine Surprise Box! ;) Can't wait to share what's inside when I have my hands on it =D


On a random note, nothing seems to interest me lately despite being tempted by those tweets posted by my lovely twitter babes. A real Irony indeed..
Finally something interests me as I browse my facebook :)


Ain't they lovely! Polka dot Bustier Corset and Flare skirt from LittleRedHeels in their upcoming collection on 08February2012 =D Couldn't decide on the colors though, suggestions from you maybe? :)


Off to settle my lab report, till the next my lovely readers :)






Serendipity is what I need lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment