Friday, June 29, 2012

Cheers to food and new surprises =D

Back with life little surprises and cheers to more great foodie haunts! ;)

Big spam of Cheese, Mushroom soup, pasta, chips..life's great with food like these ;)


Absolute in love with this thai food store in FEP basement after dearest MH intro to me when we were out shopping once hee :) Authentic that cuisine at very afforable prices, and best part no GST and service charge! Sucker for good food at great pricing ;p


With dearest Mh in town =D


Life's little surprise 1: Getting all comfy and wrapped up on my recent trip to genting on monday with dearest family ;)
Love how contrast my new baby is (Marc by Marc Jacobs Neon Pink Sling) against my outfit=D Got it at Club 21 sale recently to pamper myself alittle ;)


A slacky outfit to town:)
Catwalkclose maxi x Witchery Scarf(new buy) x Zara Bag


Life's little surprise 2: Got this Zara Blazer that I set my eyes on the first time I saw it months back ;) Glad I resisted the hefty price tag of $169 back then and got it at a good steal of $99.90, a whopping close to $70 of savings! Absolutely madly in love with its neon lime color and tweed material! The zips and slightly padded shoulders added class and taste to the whole blazer =DD Will pair it with more stuff soon ;)


Life's little surprise 3: Have been signing up with Vanitytrove since January and I have never been much stoked before till I received June's Trove! I'm glad to be one of the lucky few to receive the Tangs Beauty Edition =D It comes with an astonishment of 5 different skincare brands(SKII, Shiseido, Clarins, Sonia Rykiel and Laneige) to try on, OPI mini in awesome nude shade, Love Chloe Miniature EDT, MBMJ Daisy Sample Vial and a awesome load of vouchers to purchase great buys at Tangs VivoCity =D
Tempted my friends on my Twitter (fel_ang) and they just emailed in to check if there's still availability of this great trove and its only $25! Jaw Dropping! hee.
What's more is that I'm glad MH got the same Tangs edition trove too. Phew I didn't disappoint her when I recommend her to sign up for VT. =D
More details on each product can be found here :)


Life's little Surprise 4: My first arm candy baby from CCSkye! All thanks to dear Val for helping her through all the hiccups faced. Guess we left a good deep impression to the store owner. haha! Finally I can wear it out after almost 2 months! Thanks Val for helping us with the communications part =D Now we all have pretty bracelets to wear! ;) Neon next? hee!

Recently bought LB loots too, just updated them on BOS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment