Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Of Recent Happenings :)

 Hello! Hope the ongoing CNY has been great for all. It's the 15th and last day of CNY coming friday and I'm suffering from all the blues that CNY is over real soon :( It was an awesome CNY for me this year, thinking back :)
Last Sunday was a family day, so we headed over the grandpa's! The only grandparent I've had left, I treasure the time more. After that, I headed to the famous red door fire station in upper Bukit Timah for some afternoon tea time!
This photo was taken when it's raining!
Outfit: Lace Top from Zara
Tweed Shorts from LoveBonito
Ferragamo Flats x LongChamp Bag x Raybans Aviators
 We only had desserts as brunch was over by the time we reached.
Spruce at Fire Station, Upper Bukit Timah
260 Upper Bukit Timah Road
#01-01
Singapore 588213
 It was back to work and I fell sick :(
 Met up the angels who stood by me since Poly days! Kieron finally came back for a short break from Aussie! =D
 All the laughter and nonsense we had, ah..I miss them!
Can't wait for our BKK trip! =D
I won a pair of Musical Tickets to 'My Fair Lady' at Mastercard Theatres in MBS, courtesy of LoveBonito; and it commences yesterday! Super excited to be attending with my dearest Winda! :) Thanks for being my pre-Vday Date!
I love this shot! =D
Felt so feminine yesterday!
 Outfit: COVET LoveBonito Top and Skirt
Ferragamo Flats
Hermes CDC x Mauboussin Watch x Tiffany&Co. Chain.
Dinner before the show started! Tried something new but they were alittle overpriced imo!
Bay Level L1-03
The Shoppes at MBS
2 Bayfront Avenue, S018956
The Award Wining Musical that stole my heart away! It was an awesome show! Highly recommend you to watch if you're a fan of muscials.

Before the show! Selfies! =D
And as usual, we spam photos before the show commences! Haha, pardon the flooded shots of our silly faces! =D It was a good 3 hours Musical! 
Headed over for some comfort food today! Missed the chance to eat when I was there the first time awhile back! Please reserve if you decided to eat here :)
5 Simon Road, Singaore 545893
Yummy Hazelnut Cake as dessert to end off the night.
On a random note, I finally received my other LB parcels that I ordered before CNY! It was really a frightening experience despite opting for registered mailing!
 Some food for thought to end off the night, have a good rest everyone! :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment