Sunday, February 2, 2014

an awesome CNY weekend :)

A blink of an eye and it's already the 4th day of CNY, and it's back to work tomorrow..boohoo! Nonethless, hope you guys had loads of fun and a well deserved break from work and school over the weekend! :)
Mother-Daughter CNY shoes on Saturday! hehe! =D
Outfit: Top from Catwalkclose
Skirt from OhVola
Shoes from H&M
CNY Day 2 was a relax one as my family has covered most of them in Day 1. Went out for CNY visiting to an important elder in the family, and I'm glad at her age of 91, she's all healthy still. Counting my blessings each year as we get to visit her and filled her with laughter. Basically, my whole Day 2 is dedicated to the eastern part of SG. haha!
Day 3 was more of a relax day to rest our bodies from the hectic busy visiting schedules, which I have no complains over of course :)
Headed to one of my usual brunch places for some comfort food and my, I miss the smells of coffee.
9 Jalan Kubor
#01-01
Singapore 199206
Symmetry Eggs
Truffle Eggs and Mushrooms
After a satisfying meal, we headed out to walk around my fave area around. As usual, we start snapping!
Warning, pictures overload!
Coincidentally, the color combination of the wall behind me matches my outfit :)
Outfit: Top from TheTinselRack
Skirt from Love'Bonito
Shoes from Salvatore Ferragamo
Accessories: Hermes CDC, Mauboussin Watch
My awkward walking pose haha!
Then, we headed to Marina Barrage for some wind and view.
We were fooling around, trying to imitate the 'Follow Me' Project by this famous instagramer that went viral after all his photos were poses of him being held on to by his partner to bring him to amazing places around the world!
Spotted the cute Heart shape Kite in the sky?
The wind is too strong, my hair just doesn't stay still.lols.
I love this back shot.
Walking back down and to the other side
mandatory selfie! :)
Ending my morning just like that, and it was off to some more visiiting in the afternoon.

Hope you all had fun and have a good break before work starts tomorrow for some of us!
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment