Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A brand new post :)

Got decided to start up a brand new blog to pen down memories and experiences along the way; with people who have walked and left footprints in my life to date.

A nice long break from school has been a tiring yet enriching one. Have been to places unknown to me, despite being a typical Singaporean (kind of ashame of that, haha!)

Work has also been part of my school break. Daily routine of 12hours a day in an environment that I have worked part time for a few years with people whom are dear to me. Thank you Boss uncle for the Job offer. Although it's tiring, but there's time of joy as well in the office :)

There's an old chinese saying, "人活到老,学到老!" something very true which I've seen daily. Boss is in his 70's and yet he's still up-to-date with current news on his beloved new IPAD2! :) He's cute in the sense, he's a tech-granddad, from Iphone to Ipad2, I wonder what's next up his sleeves! It's really cute seeing him asking me on technical stuff and playing games in the office! Never short of some laughter a day, seeing Boss & his wife, together with my mum; playing the famous Apple game among the eldery! Yup, you've guessed right, it's "Fishing Joy"! :)

A part of our everyday work life to keep healthy (and trying to shake off abit of weight ;P), we will make the effort to go for brisk walking in the evening ;) Some peektures of the views from the park near the office;)



Isn't it beautiful? :) Helps relieve my stress away too ;)

Recently, a friend of mine was nice to drop by tiong bahru to have lunch with me during working hours :) Had TCC as we 've been attracted to its 1-to-1 promotion :)




Ice Cream Passion Fruit Tea,Yummy Slipper Lobster Linguine, Chocolate Truffle Cake (with Nutella-like crisp base)! Sure is a plus-point to that if you're a chocolate lover like me =D


On a side note, my uncle came with an exquisite Chinese Tea gift set for Boss! It's really lovely and hooray to more Chinese tea pleasure :)




Gotta get back to work and shall blog about some OFTDs on my next post :)

Till then peeps! :)



*Live life to the fullest everyday; no regrets*

No comments:

Post a Comment