Thursday, July 21, 2011

What's on Me recently!

Came to work today, noticing a huge crowd of people in their 20's (mostly smoking); gathering outside office near the coffeeshop. Suddenly, there's the arrival of a police van..wonder what had happened. The van couldnt even contain all of them, trust me (there's ALOT of people!)

Nonetheless, it never spoil my mood today cause it's TGIF people! =D

Gonna share my views on some of my huge loads of recent buys lately :)

First up,


What's on me:
Smooch Rope Tank Dress in Pink
Tiffany & Co. Necklace
Burberry Watch
Marilyn Tan Braided Rope Bracelet

"Quality knit-jersey blend with slight sheen. Comes fully lined. "

Material is of what's listed on the website. It came with an incredibly long sash to accentuate our waistline ;) What I love about this item is the twist rope details at the back! Together with the sash, it's possible to create a number of different looks with this piece! I love basics with a twist for it still remains versatile, yet a tinge of surprise was added to the design! I wore this piece for work, and my oh my, lady boss love it too :)
Try pairing it with a cropped blazer, wearing it on its own, added your own collection of belts, there's just too much you can doll up with this piece! :) Length wise is good for me (36"). I'm of 1.69 height and the dress ended above my knee by about 1.5cm or so. Causual or formal, it's all up to you :) 1 plus-point, this material is soft to touch and won't fur upon washing! Yay!
My suggestion, pair it with black and silver accessories! Psst, you will love this piece! =D

Next up is a piece which is a first in my wardrobe! :)


What's on Me:
Lace/Crochet skater dress from Zara
Accessories as of above

Saw this at Zara and it was love at first sight! Priced at SGD89.90, its a lace/crochet skater dress with a low back :) But no worries, a strapless bra can still be worn at ease!
Paired it with a cream chiffon cardigan from missypixie's past collection for work :) The feminity that exudes out from this piece is awesome! Minimal silver/black accessories does the trick for a work look :) Or you may go casual with sandals or even LoveBonito's Claudia Crochet Flats for a brand new feel :) A small wooden clutch/ mini sling beach bag will do the trick :) I love the waistline for giving it a nice ballerina look with those flare skirt portion ;) But do caution that due to the nature of the dress, it might get hooked onto stuff, so we have to be more careful :) Dont't hesitate to go hunt it down at Zara, you will love this as much as I do! =D
My Suggestion: Cream/nude colors accessories is good for that soft feminity look! :) Black is a good color to add some pump to the whole outlook :)

Last to go before I'm officially back to work, I love everything about shorts! =D I have close to 10 pieces of them in my wardrobe now, with materials such as chiffon, denim, cotton etc..This is a pair of shorts that I've been wearing almost any occasion that I can get! :)


What's on Me:
BonitoChico's 3/4 sleeve top in Black
LoveBonito's Condre Flute Shorts in Khaki Size S
DKNY watch in Champagne
LoveBonito's Gwyneth Belt in Stone


What's on Me:
LoveBonito's BASICS Pascale Top in Lemon
LoveBonito's Condre Flute Shorts in Khaki Size S
Necklace from Tracyeinny
Accessories as of above.


What's on Me:
Topshop black tank top
LoveBonito's Condre Flute Shorts in Khaki Size S
Missypixie's Cream Chiffon Cardigan
Accessories as of above.

"Cute ribbon pockets that don't reveal age; flare design that covers up yours curves. Comes with complimentary black weave belt. Side zip closure and non functional back pockets."

I adore the ribbon details at the pockets, it adds a tinge of cuteness that's not too loud! :) Love the material of this shorts and believe me, it never fur after so many washes! It comes with a complimentary black weave belt, plus point! ;) The flare cutting also hides all bulges :) Wore it to work these days and as seen, it could match well with almost everything! :) Staple wardrobe piece of mine ever since :) Grab them if you still wanted, under Extras from Backorder Tab :)

On a side note, this is what I wore to work today :)

What's on Me:
LoveBonito's Breleigh Blouse in Coral
Cotton Leggings
Necklace from Cotton On
Burberry Watch
Hermes Collier De Chien in Black




Will review about this soon!
Back to work now, till then! :)



TGIF people! =D





Never give up on yourself, especially when others did not give up on you!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Are you willing to sell me your Zara lace crochet dress? Email me at elizabethchoo_95@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete