Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A planned outing, an unplanned decision and shiokness! ;)

It's already mid of the week..the only thing I can rejoice about..2 more days to TGIF! =D

Alot of things happening this week.. my dearest jiemei (aka twin) is celebrating her 21st this sat! Excited much! Having been half of her party planner, choosing her dress, doing her makeup etc..can't wait! :) Made a booking at FBH this sat as well as a short getaway some time back! :) Excited much x2! also a planned trip to neighbouring Genting Highlands next sunday with friends I hold dearly to, excited much x3!!

But what's more exciting is really the last minute plan to BKK!!!! hahaha sua ku or wad, it will be my 1st time there and I'm so looking forward to it as well, although all the last min paperwork is a hassle :( will be flying off on this coming sunday afternoon, excited much x4!!! =D So much so for all these holiday getaways before the commencement of a brand new school year! :)


Shall blog today about a recent trip I had to ECP with a bunch of my Uni Friends during this semester break! :) Another dearly bunch to be with, be it during sch time or outside! :) Morning was a nice breakfast somewhere out of this bustling city and into the 'country feel' Rider's Cafe! Have been there frequently that we knew the Boss :) It was such a dear chatting with her whenever we are there, talking about all her trips overseas etc :) Envy her that she could just cast her business and everything aside and go for a last minute leisure trip all the time! I also hope I can next time =D




Sat at our usual seats which is closest to the fields and the most amazing views, I always enjoyed my time there. We would place our orders, followed by admiring the sceneries and horses with their owners while I'm bathed by the morning warm sunlight ;) relaxing indeed! :)


Freshly squeezed orange juice and camomile tea are our favourite must have from Rider's Cafe! :) With our Big hearty Breakfast sets! With the amazing atmosphere, great food and environment, what more can one ask for in SG? =D Side point, it's abit inaccessible! :)

So after breakfast, we headed down to ECP, making a short stop to LoveBonito's Warehouse sale to say hi to Viola Sis, Rach and Velda :) Caught up with my friends in ECP! They have already cycled for an hour, yes I'm late =x hee. So we quickly rented a double bike (cause I still can't ride a single bike yet =(( malu much!) haha! We cycled all the way to the bedok jetty area :) Sun was sorching hot and I was unprepared! No sunblock, practically nothing!

In comes a suggestion made by Qz, 'Let's cycle to Changi Village for lunch, shall we? It's not very far from here." Unknowingly how exactly 'near' it was, we all agreed! It was hell for the start for someone like me, who does only light exercises! haha! =P



Some pics we took while halfway to Changi Village, Changi Aviation Rd! haha ulu much! Not a single vehicle in sight! Ladies were a quater shagged already, especially WB~!! Oh and some bikes were not captured, in case you were wondering..lols.! So we continued on and tada, finally we reached for lunch! it was 12plus in the afternoon and my oh my, SCORCHING HOT! lol...



The girls of the day, me, LiMei and Wang Boon! :) We sat and rested while the guys went to order! Haha..we didnt ate much but drink lots! had oyster omelette and carrot cakes to share! :) With the drinks, it's super refreshing! haha! After the slight feasting, it was time to head about. We were discussing about our way to going back..lols..WB was too shag and keep wanting to cab back to ECP! it was hilarious! but nonetheless we were later determined to cycle back slowly to ECP!


This whole cycling trip was 35km ++ can you imagine! omg..and I had fun checking in on Facebook and tagging all of us! hahaha! Cycling back we get to enjoy the nice wind amongst the hot weather. But regretted much that I didn't spam on sunblock :(



I reached back the starting part of ECP and sat down waited for the rest. So it's camwhoring for abit! hee :)


Finally all reached back safely! Took a pic of how shagged all of us were! WB looked real pale and was kind of worried for her! But she's strong! haa! Never underestimate a lady! :) Took a last pic with them as I have to leave early for wedding dinner. Side note, the Caucasian was 'extra', he wanted to rest so yup! haha!

I love and enjoyed my time much with them, despite all the heat, pain and sunburns we got all after! =/ Never regretted the unplanned suggestion, and I shall end the day with one word, SHIOKNESS! haha =) Wouldn't mind if there's more of this next time!


What's on Me:
LoveBonito's BASICS tank in Lime
Levis Denim Shorts
Victoria Secrets Red Aviator Shades
Swatch Watch
Gold Leaf necklace from Topshop
LoveBonito's Clutch in Taupe


Haha, camwhored pics of 'Before' and 'After' our ECP cycling trip! shagged much and I turned 1-2 tones darker with all those skin peeling! =( ugly much and I had to wear long sleeves, but it's all worth it!




Till the next people, off to work now! :)







Friends leave you in times of need, but True friends stay by you no matter what happens.
Thank god for blessing me with True friends that I hold so dear to.

No comments:

Post a Comment