Thursday, August 18, 2011

Antoinette :)

Just want to introduce a good hangout place for couples getaways, girlfriends' tea party, friends' gatherings etc. This place is awesome. Antoinette is the place I wanted to recommend today ;) Not doing any commercials for this shop, but just wish to have a good review about this place :)
It's located at Penhas Rd near Lavender; or you may wish to check out their latest outlet at Mandarin Gallery. From twitter, I can see that most have been to the one at Mandarin Gallery already :)

If you prefer a less crowded, more cosy ambience, I would strongly suggest the store at Penhas Rd :) Do note that their dishes do require some nice patience waiting, and I guarantee you will love it!



The lovely menu, ambience that greeted you upon entering the shop! OH, and I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THE CAKE! Can I have a 5-tier real cake identical to this on my wedding day? ;) hee! Boring boy trying to wait patiently for our food to arive :)



He had Chicken Pen Leg Dish (not quite sure of the full name) and I had Seafood Alio Olio! I have always been a fan of tossing pasta through drizzles of olive oil, generous amount of garlic and chilli, the aglio olio way! =D Have been searching high and low for a restaurant that serves good Aglio Olio and let me tell you, you wont regret ordering this and even had it finished up till the last bits! Yup, it's that good! =)



We are both fans of pancakes and ever since we lost touch of Riders Cafe Pancakes last time (bad news, they won't be bringing back that dish anymore!); we have been trying through different stores. Another good thing is that Antoinette serves all day breakfast ;)

The blueberry pancakes were done just of the right texture and the winning touch has to go to the cream! Awesome goodness and it makes me wanted to ask chef for it's recipe! But don't dare hee..Oh and before we left, Chef Pang(owner; really nice guy!) introduce us to a popularity dessert amongst customers - Pudding Caramel ! That added extra happiness to our faces to end off the night! It's super smooth, and the trick is to eat one corner all the way down, grab hole of the ultra-rich caramelized syrup to go with the pudding! Heavenly good and sinful ;)

Make sure to exercise for a week thereafter! haha =x


A sweet way of sending bills to our table :) Managed to grab hold of the waiter to take a photo as remembrance for us :) Will definitely patronize them again soon <3 =D


What I wore:
LoveBonito's Sage Suede Shorts in Burnt Orange Size S
Crochet Top from BKK
Burberry Watch
Marilyn Tan's braided bracelet
Mango Boxy Bag
LoveBonito's Sandals (not shown)


Went for some stimulated golf fun at killiney - Swing Perfection! Look at him in action! Sometimes I do find that position abit awkward. haha..

Just end it off with my recent new buys:


My new Ipad2 and an absolutely adorable cover ;) so hard to find a nice cover hee!



Decided to grab this after reading Bagaholicboy's post on this Coach Classics Shoulder Purse. It's a limited edition Design and available in 4 different colors! Immediately I knew I had to get vermillion, it's so me!! and I'm glad to receive it with the help of The Bag Passione! This design will not be available in Singapore, ONLY in US. So yup, I'm really happy carrying it out! ;) It can be a small clutch too, removing the strap :) If you wish to know more details about this new found love of mine, do hop over to Bagaholicboy's Blog to find out more! :)



On a side note, cough ain't recovering still and it sucks =( People looked at me in bus thinking I'm some epidemic..gosh..hate this feeling..please let me get well soon!




Till then people!











Drifting in between the 3 realms of life- past, present, future...

No comments:

Post a Comment