Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bangkok Trip :)

School has started with a busy week..A handful of mixed feelings..happy that school has started, but also had the fear of obstacles that are lying ahead in academics for this sem..in a blink of an eye, 2 years had passed and I will be graduating in another 2 years time! Till now, I'm still clueless on the path I will be taking after studies.. Excited yet scared at the same time :/ oh well..

Shall blog about my bkk trip a few weeks back before holidays officially ended :)
Fun, interesting, shopping, good yummy authentic thai food sums up basically all about this trip briefly! ;) Will definitely be visiting bkk again! You will be amazed how courteous people may be when taking public transport as compared to Singaporeans even; despite the lawless traffic on the roads =.=!


Something that I bought at Duty free to add to my Collection ;) Handy purse size too!


The cute MRT card that's extinct in Singapore, a random shop pic which I secretly snap in Platinum Fashion Mall just because I wanted the biggest toy bear but couldn't bring back! =(


Us all ready to go for more Shopping and Sightseeing! He's enjoying the famous Spicy Mango Salad on board a tuk tuk ;)



What I wore(Top):
Hollyhoque Top
VS Red Shades
LoveBonito Clutch
Swatch Watch

What I wore (Bottom):
LoveBonito BASICS Lime Tank
Accessories as above

Food Galore Time! Not much time for me to take all my food pics cause we were famished almost all the time due to all the walking and shopping! ;) heh heh!

Thai Green Curry that's mad awesome! ;) Not forgetting, Spicy Thai soup Fishball Noodles! Yummy! =D



Their KFC is so much different from ours! Look at the coleslaw! Generous amount of corns, peas, carrots and guess what, TUNA FISH! So much nicer than SG can!


Something like a thai snack to the locals, fried grasshoppers, lizards, maggots etc.. Eww I don't have the guts to try as I have a super weak tummy! According to him, grasshopper and maggots taste the best. The worst is lizard! haha.. Oh and the locals actually warn us not to eat the cockroaches as it has a funny taste, but ironically the uncle is still selling it ;/ haha oh well, go try if you dare! =D


Shopping Loots! On a note, not all were taken! Most apparels were not taken! ;)






We decided to leave the 2nd last day to go sightseeing at Ayuthaya (an hour plus train ride from bkk):

















Took elephant ride upon reaching there, awesome sceneries and really of tranquility places. I found inner peace visiting all these temples.


I would really love to visit this beautiful place again :) But I do learn something, really have to be thick skin to bargain for better prices next time >.



Alright, heading to bed now, till then people! :)








The world would not stop turning because of you & me...

No comments:

Post a Comment