Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Recent OFTDs :)

I'm officially sick. Caught cold and has been coughing my lungs out lately that it's depriving me ofby beauty sleep. =( probably due to the lack of rest from work and trip the past vacation break. Gona miss quite abit of lessons and I'm thankful for the friends that I'm blessed with to help me with notes for those classes :)

So since I have some free time before my medicine combo knocks me off into my bed, I shall post up some of my recent outfits ;)

I'm so into lace and crochet stuff lately!

What I wore (Top):
Zara's Crochet Low Back Dress
Marilyn Tan Braided Rope Bracelet
Burberry Watch
Balenciaga Bag
LoveBonito's Sandals

What I wore (Bottom):
Zara Lace top
Zara Denim Shorts
Online Necklace
Watch as above

Last thursday, I made a trip down to my usual favourite haircut haunt, SalonVim to get my hair prepared for school ;) My oh my do I love my new haircut so much, although still not quite used to it ;) Thank god for the forever talented hairstylist Gary, for this wonderful new look of me ;)


What I wore:
Smooch's Y Weave Rope Dress in Happy Green
Mauboussin Watch
Chanel Necklace
Bracelet as above
Mango Red Boxy Bag
LoveBonito's flats

I'm so in love with this Smooch Dress although it's not a SmoochLabel. It's a collaboration piece with lilypirates. Nothing to be picky or unhappy about cause this dress has an awesome cutting that will hide all bulges and flaunt off one's figure nicely! ;) Included is also a same colored sash for you to hide away the elastic waistband, thoughtful indeed! What I love is also the contrast black rope straps which gave this dress a twist that's to die for ;) hee! Feel like grabbing another color already, anyone wants to sell to me? :) haa

School officially started and I' m happy with the 4 day school week that I have gotten, despite the numerous trouble I have to go through to attain the number of credits to clear for this semester. Heaved a sign of great relief!
School started means it's time for more dressing up fun! ;) Except thursday, where I have to be all covered up for lab :/

What I wore (Top):
HVV Coral Top
LoveBonito's Sage Suede Shorts in Light Khaki Size S
Accessories as of above

What I wore (Bottom):
TheClosetLover's Split Sleeve Top in Kelly Green
Levis Denim Shorts
Cotton On's Leaf Neckalce
Accessories as of above


What I wore:
TheClosetLover's Chiffon Drape Cardigan in Red
Topshop Black Tanktop
Topshop White Denim Shorts

Ah, love all these comfy outfits to last me through long hours in school! Chiffon Drape Cardigans is a nice design to complement different outfits, as well as to battle the cold air conditioning in lecture halls; without having to worry for the hot humid weather outside.

P/s: I'm really really in love with anything suede/lace/crochet! I'm crazy till the point that I actually camped for LoveBonito's previous launch on the Sage Suede Shorts and carted out in every color! =D Yeap, that's how crazy I'm! hee I have already worn 2 colors out, Light Khaki and Burnt Orange (will be shown in next post) ! The delicate soft touch to my skin, the ultimate comfort it gives, with the paperbag high waisted effect to add touch to any outfit look, I simply couldn't stop wearing it! =D Oh and my long awaited Crochet Shorts from ASOS has arrived! =D
Can't wait to wear it out! Hee, knocking off to bed now, till then people! :)



May god blessed everyone with the utmost perfect health possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment