Friday, May 11, 2012

Antoinette and Shopping! :)

Hey there! Been missing this place ever since exams started and the whole mugging process continues..finally its the holidays and I have been catching up with meeting shopaholics, friends and basically more eating and shopping that I have missed out while studying :) Sadly, my holidays ended cause I have taken up holiday lessons- badminton and accounting. Gonna be a through 1 month plus before I'm on to 2 weeks break followed by my internship!
Time really flies, I'm into my final year in uni life already. Kind of scary thinking about life after uni..looking for jobs, preparing for interviews and the working life..
But for now, I hope to enjoy all that I can while I still can ;)

Recently reviewed the only online buy I recently got, LB Camilla Corset in White S on BOS :)


Wore it out straight next day for my lunch date with bestie! :) Wanted to head over to try PS cafe in town, but no luck to us :( they were booked for an event that day, so we switch to have Antoinette instead :)
Don't know is it me, but I feel different branches presented their food of different quality. To me, their original store is still the best! Our food was rather so-so, though credits must be given to our Palvorla Sweet Crepe!

Been out shopping lately :)

Some clothing, bags and the most chio wedges up-to-date for me =D But the wedges came with a cost of SGD199..sad ttm!! Hardly find high heels/wedges that I love, but all too pricey :(


This cute adorable bucket bag in green with separate drawstring pouch within;) It was OOS for red, but I might have it air-flown from Rome soon ;) yay! my fav baggy now ;)

Recent arm candies :)

Hermes CDC & Bimba and Lola Ring ;)


Finally gotten my first pair of Ferragamo :) Cute Ribbon Barbados!! ;) These jelly sandals are so adorable and hard to resist! Got off the last new pair of Size 7 off the stocks in paragon branch! ;) Will be giving those new colors a visit once the staff call me :)

Attended during my mugging period but couldn't squeeze time out to blog is a Sparty event with MeiHo dear (here) :) Can't wait to meet up with her again for our Vanitytrove May Spa that I invited her with, and also the whole bunch of us (Veron, YT, MH, Valerie) for a much needed gathering cause I'm missing them =D

Scooting off to finish my tutorial for tomorrow lesson now (yea saturday lesson sucks!)!

Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment