Monday, May 28, 2012

VanityTrove ;)

met up with dear MH last saturday for some facial spa goodness ;) I took up Vanitytrove's May Trove that's all special for Mother's Day and it came with a 1-for-1 facial spa of your choice ;) Mum isn't used to spa, thus I asked dear MH to accompany me :) We took our Spa of Choice, Decleor at Raffles Hotel :)


My OFTD for the day: Smooch Dress x Burberry Watch x Hermes CDC

They are famous for the fusion of aromatheraphy into their facial regime for body and face. Upon arrival at the Decleor Institute in Raffles Hotel, we were first greeted by really friendly staff. She passed me my trove and explain to us what we will be expecting ;) The facial spa involves deep cleansing and exfoliating. We top up $59 each to enjoy their Aroma Essential facial :) I took up Deep Hydration while dear MH took up Radiance as recommended by the staff!


So these are the contents for May's Trove. Some sample products from 3 different luxe Parisan brands on skincare! But I guess the main focus was the facial :)

Surroundings of the double room we took! There's showering facilities, essentials to prep us those the process and the double beds that has hot blanket to prevent us feeling cold :)

Changed and prepared for facial goodness ;) It's different from the facials I have done normally. They uses essential oils on our face, accupuncture facial massage, hot towels to infuse the oils into our pores (alittle too hot for me), tonic for our backs as well :)

Some really nice healthy tea after facial :) They have really nice promos now, including Citibank 1-for-1 facial treatment! 2 treatments for the price of 1! Really luxe pampering if you wish to try, this is a good chance! You can pull ur gf along to pei you enjoy the different facial spas available :) I bought their hydration starter kit as well at $39 with Citibank (U.P. $99) and I have been using it for a few days now :)
On a side note, I'm in search for a good eye cream, any recommendations please let me know :)

Us with our bare faces after facial! I took eyebrow trimming($20) from them as well! So glad they use plucking instead of shaving kind :) Sorry for the poor pixelated photo and wrong angle :( waiting for nice photos from dear gorgeous Meiho :) Overall, I'm quite satisfied, other than my cheeks stay red for the weekend cause the towel they used was too hot for my face :(

and here's Vanitytrove's June Trove! There's enavose, Essentials, Yadah, Erabelle, Skin Inc, Yadah and Ettusais products to try :) Just love receiving a box of mini surprises to myself every month for $25 monthly :)


Check them out here, treat it as a gift you buy for urself monthly, start pampering urself now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment