Sunday, May 13, 2012

Gifts Galore x Mother's Day :)

Recently, my boy went embark on his 12 day trip around 3 places, mainly Zurich, Milan and Rome :) These are some gorgeous sceneries pictures that I love and really hope to see them for real some day :)


Little surprises of postcards from each place he went to :) There's 1 last one missing though haa..

Left house at 5am the day he came back, thinking to surprise him at the airport :) haa, surprise fail though..cause he seem to sense I'm there :( oh well haha.. Glad to see him back safely..But the luggage they carried home surprised me..lols..its really shopping heaven there =D

Gifts galore time for my family :) Thank you for thinking of them while overseas :) Sisley Tee for the Bro, Prada Polo Tee for Dad and longchamp for mummy:) Silly him even bought a cute little longchamp coin pouch for me..its the cutest thing ever haha.

As for me, he bought me my cardholder that I have been eyeing in SG:)

And seeing my wallet has turned old for using it for a few years already, he got me what every girl wished for, Chanel :) And I swear I'm loving Chanel packaging more in the states and europe cause they took the effort to put their signature flowers on the packaging and carriers! Come on SG, you can do better!


A Lush dose of Red in my bag now :) Whee!! =D



Haa that's him lugging all the heavy pressies home =x hee.


Today is Mother's day :) I was sick and recuperating at home, thus mum was doing the housework today :( felt guilty and bad cause afterall, it was supposed to be our job. :(
When I got better, we went out nearby to shop, since she keep saying she wanted to go John Little. :)

Wore a Crochet Top (zara) x Floral Shorts (Ms Selfridge) x Red Bag (Zara Rome)! Pardon that pale face of mine:( Done with massive shopping and got her a new pair of comfy shoes as pressie :)

Went for desserts :) Yum Yum!

Mummy, I love you! Thank you for being ever loving, ever sacrificing for this family..for us. I'm glad I was born to be your daughter, living with blood of yours pumping in me everyday. Tears came as I'm writing this short paragraph. Really couldn't appreciate more of how blessed I'm to have her as my mummy dearest, despite the little setbacks and quarrels sometimes along the way.
As kids, we can never feel the heart of a mum, till we have our kids in the future. It's a true fact on this. When we are young, we never think and keep making troubles that sometimes really worry parents alot, especially our mums. Now that we are slightly older, we start to think and that's when we start to give back to our mums in any way possible. Start loving all those around you, especially your mum..before any regrets are made in future.
She will always be the shinest diamond in my heart, that holds the most important place as well, my dearest mum. :)


Scooting off to bed now, lessons again tml!


Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment