Sunday, July 15, 2012

Of Food and Fashion :)

First weekend of Internship, I'm really happy for the short break :) Went out to town for some leisure walking around and had lunch over at ambush after meeting clients with the boy.

I'm into ice cream waffle craze lately! Craving them as I blog them now =D

Recent fashion hauls..I'm so into neon still! The summery feel and just the look of these pop up colors just makes one happy! =D


I'm still missing this wedges and kind of regret I didn't get it even at the sale. Oh well, hope they launch more such gorgeous comfy designs!

Finally received my July Bellabox today! This is the last month of enjoying it at $15 a month. They will be increasing to $19.95 a month with immediate effect. Forget that there's twistband as well! =D

Till the next, take care there! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment