Saturday, July 28, 2012

Little Orange Box and Recent Happenings :)

I'm back with a huge pictorial post! =)

First up, backdated dearest Hippo Eng, Veron's Birthday Party at Macdonald's! We had the most awesome time bonding together! A much needed one cause I can't meet them as much as I want to anymore due to my internship =(

Birthday girl with her cake! So glowingly happy that day =D

Our humble little gift for her! We are so glad she loves it loads =D Namaste!

The cake and tons of food for the day! Nolstagic!
Photo Spam time next! =D


I'm happy for this huge gathering cum birthday party. I'm blessed with my Namaste Hippos for always being there for anything under the sun! Love u girls ttm! =D

Oftd for yesterday! Smoochsg Gemma Top, Labellavitashop crochet shorts, H&M Neon Flats, Bal & CcSkye bracelets, LV Epi Noe.


1st time trying the highly raved most awesome coffee in the world- Kopi Luwak. Indeed different and a unique fragrance that so alluring.! This cup costs me $26.90 ok! haha

Food and more food =D

My best buys of the day! Love simple basics like this for pairing! =D



VanityTrove's August edition! All about inner health and eyes! Also amazed at a new sanitary pad in the making with 2 patents that's health conscious for all ladies out there! Can't wait to try all of them =D




Lastly, Indulging in a orange box that every girl dreams of. I'm so glad I bought it! =D

Secret Revealed! =D Gotten myself a Hermes Tourbillon de Couleurs Bracelet in Pink with the Horse Medallion. Absolute love! There's different colors and different medallions available, heard there's a riding boot medallion too! Its a limited edition to celebrate Hermes online store 10th anniversary! Resembling friendship bands, this is an absolute armcandy n modernish! Made of silk! Not available in SG though, so I'm glad I managed to got hold of 1. I'm eyeing orange too! oh dear..haha =p
Time to wear this baby out soon with my CDC or Double Tour Bracelets =D
Till the next, off to badminton now =D

No comments:

Post a Comment