Friday, January 17, 2014

Anthesis - Robertson Quay

Hi there Everyone,

It's been awhile since I last blog. Shall start 2014 by introducing my favourite past-time. Cafe hopping :) Brunch during the weekends is one of my relaxing moments from all the stress at work. Did a little random outfits shoot with my friend a.k.a. photographer! These are just some of the shots! Trying to catch the wavy feel of my maxi skirt and mine, the wind is awesome that morning =D
Outfit: Crop Top from Love Kaisy
Maxi Skirt from TVD
Bag from Zara
Accessories from SF, Tiffany&Co, Mauboussin, Hermes

After done with the 'shoot', we headed our way to seek out this cafe that I happen to come across online! It was listed as one of the 7 cafes that people must try in 2014 =D
86 Robertson Quay 
#01-01
Singapore 238245

The boss gave a short introduction to the cafe! Anthesis was barely 5 months old and for being a new player in the market, I will say that they have manage the whole place well! I was introduced to the various desserts and some of them were really tempting! It was a pity our tummies are so full!! Thanks for the warm hospitality! =D
The cafe gives me a warmth feeling as I step in, with metal chairs and wooden tables to give that rustic vibe without losing its elegance. We ordered Truffle Fries, Colossal breakfast with Choice of 3 breads from their bakery and Banana Brioche. Truffle fries has been one of my fave and I'm particular about it. Surprisingly to say, Anthesis's truffle fries is comparable to Symmetry! Yet another score to a new found place for my lovely truffle fries! :) Colossal breakfast was huge! A mixture of ham, bacon, salad, sausage with poached egg, minced beef with a sunny side-up and the 3 breads of choice. Rather huge that we couldn't finish and a need to abstain from beef, I only tried the rest. But overall, we agreed it's worth the price! Banana Brioche  was my main. I always have a 'jelat' feel with desserts-like mains, however this came as a surprise. The generous serving of Fresh Cream, caramelized fruits and toast is so heavenly! Practically the first time ever that I finished the whole plate! Yums! =D

Apparently, my photographer randomly said, Come let's go take a few more shots! I laughed literally but went along with it hee! 
After fooling around against the gorgeous backdrop of Robertson Bridge, we headed to Pasarbella Market for my fave coffee! We were quite the coffee lovers so I intro my photographer to Dutch Colony Coffee Co.!
And again, my photographer said You have 2 new props and a nice backdrop that could totally fit into another nice feel shot! And so, we snapped away with our phones again! haha! =D
My score was the bouquet of Lavenders. It smells heavenly!
Ending on with a selfie shot! =D Spot my new RayBans Wayfarers! Always shun from this design cause I don't think it suits me. Thanks for the gift! =)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment