Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Assembly Coffee

Happy Chinese New Year Eve everyone! =) Hope all of you are basked in the festive season mood already! :) Decided to clear this post before CNY 2014 arrives in less than 24 hours =D
Alot of you are curious what is my career now as I have been posting some pictures of myself with baby micropigs. I work in the science laboratory field, for a contract research organization. Basically, we carry out scientific research studies for our clients, both locally and internationally. My workplace is also a breeding centre for micropigs, thus the joy of seeing babies all the time =D They maybe of nuisance though sometimes, especially this little fellow below. He's only about a week old and my dear, he was shivering for quite awhile. He pooped alot during the shoot, but hey babies are all like that :) Cleaned him up with baby wipes and played with him awhile more and he's all ready to go!
The little star of the shoot the other day =D
HELLO EVERYBARDY! =D

*kiss kiss*

He was practically falling asleep as I carried him in my arms haha. It was hard to keep him awake but a joy to see him sleep so soundly!
Headed to the east to run some errand for work. Decided to drop by this gorgeous water backdrop area after the errand. Credits to my photographer for these photos below =D 
Outfit: Top from LoveBonito
Embellished skirt from Smoochsg
In deep thoughts.
Headed over to Evans Road for some Assembly coffee goodness cause the owner was a friend of my photographer's! Gorgeous owner lady with great hospitality. Nice Cosy Place too!
26 Evans Lodge
Singapore 259367
Our Cappuccino and Latte. 
Latte was alittle over acidic as usual but the Cappuccino is awesome! 
Didn't manage to took a photo of the yummy Croissant :(  
Their coffee beans were supplied from Liberty Coffee.
Would recommend all to go for some relaxation me time over some coffee and light snacks.
Ended the day with some light food over at my usual favourite haunt around the area. 
Can't wait for the long festive weekend of chitchatting, eating and playing with family and friends. Happy Chinese New Year in advance People! 

Cheers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment