Friday, January 31, 2014

大年初一of the Horse Year 2014

Happy CNY 2014 Everybody! Time passes real fast and yet its a brand new Lunar New Year already! Hope everyone had fun basking in the festive mood with family and friends! 祝你们马年行大运,身体健康最重要!马上发财 to all gambling during these few days! =)
除夕and 初一 are always the busiest part of CNY! Took off to do my last minute nails this year! Red has always been my fave color! =) Den it was home to all the steamboat feasting at home with just my precious parents and brother! Aside all the busiest and tiredness you get from preparing everything to cleaning up and resting before preparing for the midnight praying at 12.10am (auspicious hour this year), it was all worth it. Wishing parents a longevity health and may dad's business prospers! :)
So here's my outfit for 初一! 
Simple is the way to go and mine, I'm a walking ang bao this year! hahah =D
A little cutie I set my eyes on the minute I saw it!
A watch of 4 years, it holds important sentimental value for me.
Changed to new straps for the new year =)
Scored this beauty that I've been always searching for high and low for 3 years! So happy I scored it in Ion Boutique on CNY eve before I had my awesome lunch with Jane :)

My 2nd CNY pair this year, gorgeous nude heels that's love at first side! 
I'm a sucker for anything nude! It just makes one's legs appear longer.

Headed Grandpa's place first and as my brother is super tall, I look short in this photo! haha!
Mandatory Staircase shot! heehee
Second Stop: Nanny/godma's place! It was a rush because we left late this year!
I look like ang bao don't I? =D
A selfie is a must! Used my new Chanel foundation and Red Lippie that I got off airport in December!
Always doubt if this kind of deep red suits me..hmm wad u think?
3rd stop! 水为财!and the weather's too good to fool around! =D
Wish I coud jump right into the pool for a swim! haha

Yup, that's my awesome brother and me fooling around the spiral staircase!
4th stop: Maternal side of relatives at my jiujiu's place! Changed to heels =p
Yup I'm so mafan I actually placed both in the car for easy changing purpose haha!
 Outfit: Kristen Dress by Love'Bonito
Nude Heels by C&K
My cutie pie's birthday fall on 初一coincidentally this year! Her Hello Kitty Cheongsam is so cute!!! Happy Birthday my niece, Jayyee! 快高长大 and grow up to be a pretty girl ok! Loves!
Last time was my own godma's place! Every year I only get to see her once and I really treasure all my time with her. Sadly this year, my drug therapy really strips me off my appetite that I couldn't enjoy on my CNY Food feasting! But I'm glad I get to see all that matters to me all healthy and happy! To all my elders, a longevity of health ahead!

Hope all of you had a blessed day!
Till then, collect more ang baos people! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment