Saturday, August 4, 2012

Macaroons baking!! =D

Hello everyone!
It's the long awaited weekend again. Many friends have been there for me when I was really down on friday, where I broke down to tears. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for letting me feel the warmth from friends. =) Saturday us a brand new day, and it's finally time for Macaroons Baking! Bought this through groupon some time back with dearest exdb! Never had the chance to coordinate a suitable date till ytd!

My oftd that day, wearing new loots! Mango Strips x ASOS Leather Shorts x Armswag (Hermes, CCSkye, MiuMiu) x Longchamp(LoveBonito's Scarf) Love how this oftd keeps me snuggly warm in the rainy day :)

Us at lunch before I head for baking! Bought him this tee cause he was hinting he wanted strips tee too.lols..and it's till he told me MH bf also has the same tee then I realize! lols..he's also a silent blog reader to my dear namaste friends =p

The Macaroons Baking store, CakeLoveCouture with my dearest EXDB! =D Miss her so so much!!Muackz!

The Chef of the day with the most awesome PINK kitchen and appliances!! haha. btw this is a halal store :)

It came with recipe and macaroon paper templates =) There's complimentary membership card too for all participants! First up, weighing all ingredients needed!

Next up is sieving through all dry ingredients to get the smooth crispy top of the macaroon shell!
Whisking the egg white to being fluffy is the next step! throughout the process, slowly add the rest of the ingredients and whisk up to that magical pulp of macaroons feed!

Fill the batter and place them slowly on the baking sheet with the paper templates as a guide =)
Den it's leaving it to dry for about 15min before sending it to the oven!

Time for hands on =D

Our decorated pre-cooked macaroons shells with decorations=D Mine's orange and her's blue! Excited much at the end product!!

In the oven it goes!! and Chef explains the steps of making the fillings, Chocolate Ganache and Basic Buttercream! Omg they just taste so awesome I tell u..hee and the buttercream taste like White Rabbit Sweets (Childhood Sweets)!! =D

Our Cripsy Macaroon Shells!! We are so happy with the end result! Just that cause we were fooling around in the kitchen, the sizing looks funny..haha We had a hard time trying to find fitting sizes for the macaroons! lols.


A Big fan of dark chocolate, I squeezed all my macaroons with Chocolate Ganache and only left one for Buttercream! Lols..This is my end product, actually that's only half..with the rest in my mum's and bro's tummy!! and mine of cos! hahah. They are not a fan of macaroons cos they find it too sweet, but they said mine is just nice!! OMG SO SO HAPPY cause I PASSED at my FIRST ATTEMPT!! haha. =D
I always have the interest in baking, but never had the essential kitchen equipment to do so. I'm glad we took up this groupon deal! Class is conducted in small groups of 8. I'm so eager to check out other baking classes! Cupcakes next maybe? =p
Till then! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment