Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cheers to the friendship that started out of the blue!

Hello Everyone!
Happy Hari Raya to all! Cheers to a long weekend that started since Fri night! Met up with my shopaholic girls over some omega love and chilling! I'm glad and blessed to have known them, especially my namaste girls. You girls are my pillar of strength at times, thank you :)

It was then over to Sauce at Esplanade for some chilling chit chat session!



You girls are the best! More to come! :)
Recent oftds for the weekend!

All ready for bowling! =D

Casual for sunday Family's Day!

Latest Read!

Heard of Nioxin through reviews and friends recommendations over twitter that this helps in people who have hair thinning problems like me! Hope this works!

Mixed reviews of SKII from everyone around me, but I have decided to take the plunge and try it out! I love the smell and texture of the Cellumination Deep Surge EX and Cellumination Mask-in Lotion! Crossed Fingers hoping it works!

Tried Macaroons Baking for the first time without any professional help over the weekend! My virgin experience at baking! Lots of hiccups in between. Too ambitious in aiming to do up 60 macaroons, however dissapointment was huge. Alot of batter was wasted and shapes of the completed ones were far comparable from those sold in stores! Thanks to my dearest Audrey's encouragement, I will still continue to try and never give up! Cheers to the next attempt! =D
I'm happy for this long weekend and short break over work! Cherishing every moment I can get! Till the next everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment