Sunday, August 26, 2012

Time is not always on your side.

Hello Everyone!
Shall start this post with a quote that left a deep thought in my heart since the past few weeks.

People who follow me on twitter (fel_ang) or people closest to me knows what has happened to me lately. This led me to a state where I don't even have the mood to blog. Thank you everyone for all the encouragement,company u all have given me, comforting me and ensure that I'm alright. From the deepest of my heart, I express my gratitude to all of you. I'm fine now as compared to days before, even though the road to recovery will be a long one. We are still friends as of now. Yup, my relationship ended. This might be the best solution for us, factoring in the problems we had.
On to happier stuff, some recent oftds.

I have been naughty yes, bought a new baby from MK and a mad awesome pretty vintage watch with my bestie. Those accessories above are my old keepsakes, House of Harlow. Still remember the times where I searched over the net like crazy, stalking wherever might have the chance of SG selling them when they just launch! Managed to find a store at Pacific Plaza that brings in this brand and bought some over there :) They are still in tip-top condition and I'm glad for this quality.
Headed Zara one of the days after work to try on this peplum skirt! Recommended by Veron dear on twitter and my little fetish for peplum stuff, I tried on and absolute love this combination of matching! In the end I bought Red S cause Black M was alittle loose! But verdict was it actually rides up as I walk and the length is awfully short on me! So I shall stop at 1!

Bought this ASOS Saturn Wedges in Black recently and my oh my, they are mad pretty!!! Not forgetting the comfyness is there! Mesh with suede materials, this pair is gorgeous and basically goes well with anything! Only bad point, suede cant touch water!

Letting this gorgeous Out of Production pair of Chanel Earrings, unworn at $380 with registered mailing or meetup! Comes with dustbag, box, a copy of the receipt and carrier! Do email me if interested :)

My 2 girls , exdb and jasmine pei me over some food and booze at Esplanade. Love the garlic fries but still, Sauce's Truffle Fries wins over my tastebuds ultimately! :p

Off to explore a new brunch place! Food always lift my spirits, especially food I love!


Till the next! Can't wait for all the plans in sept! Filled it with meetings with my girls, shopaholics, skincare and nailcare workshops!

No comments:

Post a Comment