Sunday, August 12, 2012

Erabelle Eyebrow Trimming and Foodie! =)

Hi Everyone! I'm back :)

Some recent oftds for work and the boy's bday!

Happy Birthday to the Boy =)

Brought him to try out Esquina for a pre-dinner last Wed :)

Rib-eye x Ham Croquette x Lamb Chop x Dessert =D

Have always heard of Erabelle and it's main focus on eyebrow beauty in the industry. Came together in Vanitytrove's August Edition is a trial voucher at $18, which consists of a face analysis, trimming and drawing! The plus point is the brow pencil as well (U.P. $34.24)! I chose Bugis outlet and I'm satisfied with the service. As per listed, the beautician gave a clear detailed analysis of my face and which brow shape actually suits me more! Follow on she go about telling me which parts to take special care of as she trims, and teaching me how to use the brow pencil in the end! =D Mad love that I signed on a package! I feel Brows are the 2nd most important window to the soul! It complements our eyes thus I wish to leave my brows in the hands of the expert :) Go try it if you haven't=)

Head over to Dean and Deluca to try out for Audrey's Bday :) Love the interiors and it's free seating btw! I swear I want to own a set of this test tube spices rack in my future home! The rainbow bottle is filled with the richness of the most luxe extra virgin olive oil! It comes with a hefty price tag of $75 per bottle!

Foodie came!! ;) Rosemary potatoes x Ham n Cheese Sandwich, The New Yorker x Cameralized Broche French Toast! Love everything except the new yorker! ;)
Happy Birthday once again to all august babies that I know of :) Can't wait for Friday where I can finally get to meet my girls!! Really miss them loads!
Next up, Hermes Gift of Time exhibition :)

No comments:

Post a Comment