Thursday, February 16, 2012

Loots from LoveBonito Cruise Collection I

Recently bought 3 items from LB Cruise Collection 1.Had been eyeing the Malibu Maxi on Velda and Viola ever since they posted it on their blogs :) So glad I got it in Fuschia! There were other 2 items as well..Thanks to my dear twitter babe, I resisted to just 3 items :) A close shave to my pocket, haha! Fell real sick yesterday, thus pardon me for the pale sick face!

Unveiling the parcel :)

Loving the fuschia shade on my Malibu Maxi Size S in Fuschia. The material is smooth to touch and lightweight, which doesnt pull down the whole dress! There's hidden pockets at the sides too :) It makes it a good dress to go to the beach or for dress down days! Matched it with the feather braided sash for a more defined look :) The color is slightly darker in real life, but you can see that it really brightens up under sunlight! Absolutely loving this and glad I bought it even though I feel price is slightly on the high end side! =D

Just a close-up it under sunlight :)

Next up is Maryann Blouse in Burnt Orange and Savoy Shorts in Cream, both size S :) These items are definitely worth the money for their thick awesome materials! The blouse is of a unique collar design which extends to the back! There's also a hidden zip at the back to ease wearing it. :) Its rather cute wearing it, something different from the pile in my wardrobe! However I feel its far too thick to be worn during this hot killer weather these days, unless I'm heading sch for cold lecture halls! I love the cutting and material of the savoy shorts much till there's nothing much to hate about at all! haha! :) I'm more of a shorts person - comfy and cutting is wad that matters me most! Glad I only gt it for a mere $28.50 with mailing! :)


Here's just a closeup of the colors under sunlight! It really brightens up anyone's day just by looking at the vibrant colors :)


For reference, I'm UK6-small8 and 1.69m tall!


Might be letting go Maryann Blouse in Burnt Orange Size S:

Do contact me at felicia.ruiixiia@gmail.com if you are interested!


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment