Monday, February 13, 2012

Smooch Tori Dress in Cream Size S :)

The minute I saw the previews for this past launch last week, I knew I had to get Delia in French Rose and Tori Dress in Cream, both Size S :) Couldn't make it to the launch. Thanks to dear Peijuan (1 of my twitter babes), who help me to email order at 9pm sharp, I managed to secure a piece of Tori Dress in Cream! =D Guess Delia was sold like hotcakes, by the time it reaches me, it was OOS..haha nvm shall hunt it down!

Received this today in my mailbox :)

This dress is inspired from one of Sarah's dress that she bought elsewhere (owner of SmoochSG). The original dress she own was of grey leafy prints which was gorgeous, so we were glad that she actually decided to smooch this out! Available in peach, cream and mint, I decided finally on cream :)
The dress is of good quality I must say! There's a front zip for easy wearing, and a unique racerback design that's not too low! Thumbs up for being able to wear it with a normal bra :) This piece is non sheer, not even with my black bra! Sleeves had peachy-nude tones at the cuff area :)
However, some slight boohoo is that it isn't very tummy flattering and the length is alittle too short for me :(

Here's a close-up of me wearing it :)

Overall, I feel it's still worth the price wrt the quality and unique design! Provided you are comfortable with the length of this dress that is..Just some simple accessories, a good statement bag and flats and you will look chic in it ;)

Too bad my dress has a defect and I'm hoping to refund or exchange. However if I managed to secure an exchange, I might not be keeping it due to the length! So if you would like to get one, please do let me know at this email add:




(For reference, I'm UK6-8 and 1.69m tall.)


On a side note, 1 of my ASOS parcel has arrived at the post office, yay! =D now awaiting the 3 items I have splurge on LB Cruise Collection 1 and my 2nd ASOS parcel! :)


Have a great week ahead people! Happy Valentine's Day to all of you out there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment