Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012! :)

Valentine's day is a special day commemorated for not only our loved ones, but friends as well. On this day everyone will be on the streets, expressing their love for each other in many different ways imagineable, with the most common one being giving roses and chocs! :) its also an occasion for girls to receive little gifts from their mates ;p
On this day in year 2012, unfortunately its a long day in sch for me till 730pm.! What a torture every tuesday..Everyone received heart shape balloons in NTU, and im no exclusive! haha..received mine while I'm doing my experiment halfway! Glad I didn't blew up the laboratory..haha! A sweet gesture indeed, thank you :)
At night, I was brought to a secret dining place which I couldn't guess for the 1st time aei! Was kind of excited to decipher out where it was and this also means I have to do more research next time.haha! =)
Finally, destination reached at about 830pm and we were both famished!

A cozy ambience that only allowed a maximum of 15 guests through reservations! It's special because the chef actually cooks in front of you fresh on the spot! :) He's a private chef that's rather famous btw..haa! Whole place was decorated plain and simple, which candles and pink rose petals around :) Each lady guest was also given a pink rose each too as a gesture for Valentine's! How sweet of the restaurant people :) Glad we had window seats though there's isnt much of a view, but its the time spent together that matters more! :)


Us fooling around with polaroid camera and Disney films that he got back from BKK ;)


Our Menu of the night! I would say that this chef's simply amazing! Each of his dish is delicately crafted out to be the finest, with all flavours savouring within and it all collides so perfectly well ;) Would definitely wish to learn from this chef sometime soon, I hope ;)

After our dinner, we took some pictures with the chef and co-chef, and Diana (the sweet restaurant manager) around the whole small cozy area! Notice the 2 handrawn puppies? Those are handrawn by the Chef himself! Amazingly all rounder perfection in a person, able to cook and draw so well at the same time :) Thank you guys for the wonderful experience!

Headed to a nearby seaside park for a walk before we headed home. That's when he surprised me with his gift for me on Valentine's Day.



Thank you for putting all your sincere efforts in making this night a special memorable one :) I may not be the best girl in the world, but I will strive to be one..so thank you for tolerating my nonsense all these while during studying time or whenever..Thank you :)

1 comment: