Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My first purchase from LittleRedHeels :)

Yup I just recently purchased a piece of Hooked Polka Dot Bustier Top in Red Size S from LittleRedHeels after much discussion on twitter and seeing Valerie posting her piece in Blue on twitter =) It's my 1st purchase from this bs :) well technically speaking, it's not from the bs itself but another seller ;)


Headed down collected it yesterday. Love at 1st sight! A unique addition to my wardrobe ;) something different, I love it for the unique feel it gives through this design! Red is more vintage feel as compared to blue:) Well at first touch, the material is rather thin. A good thing that it's not sheer for its material! Comes with an elastic band at the back and a side zip for easier wearing, I must say those girls do really take convenience into account alot! I have no problem wearing it ;)

Love the whole look after trying it out :) a sad thing that the cutting is not very fitting like any other bustier tops, and it's actually rather short! It would be best to match it with high-waisted bottoms. Have fun mix-matching and coming up with different styles! Love it best when I Match it with HW shorts in forest green from CatWalkClose :)


This piece is a definite keeper ;)
However, I wouldn't really pay $28 for a piece of this with mailing, best would be $26.50 with mailing.
But nonetheless, I will still be joining the BO for the exact same design but in white floral prints! definitely opting for self collection at grandlink! 4-8weeks, hope it comes by soon!;)


For reference, I'm UK 6-small 8 and I'm 1.69m tall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment