Tuesday, February 21, 2012

VanityTrove February Love =D


Yup so here it is, the box I have been secretly waiting for =D February, the month of Love is the season where everyone shows their love out loud for people they care, be it friends, family or loved ones..but we also never forget the little surprises that's tied to this season =)
I'm amazed by the effort put in this month in VanityTrove :) Emailed dear Victoria that my box was damaged the 1st time I recevied it, and immediately they look deep into this matter and my box was delivered in Smartpac box this time round! =D Thumbs up!

Month of love= purple x red x dried aromatherapy =D


Sweet message from Victoria and the list of items in my box this month in a specially designed mini-card =)


1st up, Filthy Farmgirl Handmade Soap! Totally in love with the cute packaging of this handmade soap! Anything handmade is of sincerity in the season of love. What's more to ask for :)


A really Vintage Trinket from RinsieRose! Flowery and delicate that's a good charm for a necklace over a real girly dress over a nice dinner..totally imagining the look of the necklace :)


3rd up, Mekhalaliving Shampoo and Conditioner! This small package contains huge amounts of goodness to lock up those nutrients to keep ur tresses all flowly and lux-feel :) It contains black rice extract that's all pampering for your hair =D Can't wait to try it out on my dry hair! =)


Next up is 1 of my favourites =D 2 mini botttles of OPI Nail Polish from the Nicki Minaj Collection! =D I have gotten myself neon pink and blue! Ain't they adorable? Even if I'm not someone who buy nail polishes, I'm falling in love with such miniatures =D Can't wait to try them out when I'm free from lab's acetone! haha.





My next favourite item from the list! SkinC Eye Mask from SkinInc! Godsent gift for me cause I have been troubled with dark eye circles and puffiness for years and its so hard to get rid of =( Heard good reviews about SkinInc before yet didn't have a chance to try out their products yet! Thrilled to really see this :) Shall give it a try and hope to see some results!

There's also Allerines Premium Tea! Received these before from LoveBonito purchases and I'm loving their tea :) Immediately brew one of the flavours, Sweet Dreams, upon receiving them in my Vanitytrove box :) Goodness from within! ;)

Lastly, 2 vouchers were also compiled together within and I shall check them out soon, SkinInc Gift Voucher and http://www.thenatureskin.com/!

Definitely looking forward to myself receiving surprises from VanityTrove every month now! Give it a try peeps, pamper yourself every month with a little box of sweet surprises! :)

1 comment: