Friday, February 10, 2012

My 1st Encounter with a Nespresso Pixie :)

Hee, back for a short post :)

My first encounter long enough for me to meddle and play with a Nespresso Pixie in Indigo ;)

The store is located in ION Orchard :) Heard there's even a Shanghai Tang- Nespresso collaboration and the special design boxes are gorgeous crafted for any home :) Just on the mind that it might be on the pricey side!

Unveiling the baby ;)

It's damn gorgeous and the color shade is different both under lighting and normally! :)


The machine came with a 16 capsules package of different flavours for customers to sample on and decide afterwards which flavours are worth more investing on :) Nonetheless, 5 other flavours were bought too and 1 box being white - belongs to the limited edition flavours ;) Each sleeve (long box) contains 10 capsules fyi :) Just dump all of them mixed, in an empty glass bottle is so pretty irl and you can just randomly try a flavour each time u needed that caffeine fix ;)




Tried out my first cup of coffee with the limited edition flavor! Added own milk and mine, it taste heavenly! :)


Hee, I want this in my future home pls =D




Alright, study time..


Awaiting silently for my parcels to slowly arrive, ASOS..SmoochSG...BellaboxSG...VanityTrove =D

No comments:

Post a Comment